Thursday, September 22, 2011

Dollar to Philippine Peso is Trading Over 43

Despite S and P attempt to kill the dollar it continues to show signs of strength. In fact, even the downgrade by S and P caused the value of the dollar to rise. What did investors do in this uncertainty? They borrowed from the US Government, the downgrade caused investors to retreat to safety and safe is the US Dollar!

Fort_kota

I hear people proclaiming the demise of the dollar and the doom of the USA. These people are usually selling a book or program to help you make a million dollars from the prophized doom. I call these the profits of doom!

For about a week now the dollar has been trading above 43 to the Philippines peso. Is the end of the decline of the dollar over for a while? I'm beginning to hope that it is. I'm not willing to say that it is, just hope..

To read more about my thoughts on the dollar to Philippines peso visit this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment