Thursday, September 15, 2011

Loving Filipina

Last week Jessie and I went to Bantayan Island with a friend. We had a great time. We went for four days but ended up staying five. We stayed at Ogtong Cave Resort for three nights and my old favorite Tristan's Bantayan Island Beach Resort the last night. i must say though, I really like Ogtong. Our friend wasn't as impressed with it as I was. I don't know why. The grounds are beautiful. But they do have too many rules.  Like no t-shirt in the pool. I'd cook without one. It is also far more expensive.  I'm thinking of trying Mia's Beach Resort next time. My friend probably wouldn't like it there as it is a bit out of town and he is always going someplace. Me, I'm happy just setting my feet up and watching the tide role in while sitting on the dock of the bay.  Wasting time is just fine with me.



Filipina are often the most loving women int he world. On my last trip, Jessie amazed me. She subjected herself to some discomfort in order to ease my own. When I realized what she was doing, I made her stop. But I was impressed.  And I'm use to be treated well by her.
They are not all wonderful but there really are some great women in the Philippines. If you'd like to read about what Jessie did to me and my views on Filipina in general see this story:  Filipina

No comments:

Post a Comment